Real Arcade?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Real Arcade?
Apprentice
Member # 3646
Profile Homepage #0
Hi,

When will GeneForge 3 be avaialbe on Real Arcade?

TIA

Sam, myling
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I don't think anyone here knows that. You might want to e-mail Jeff, or more likely, e-mail the Real Arcade people.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #2
Why not just buy it straight off Spiderweb?

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 3646
Profile Homepage #3
Hi JadeWolf,

RealARcade works for me very well. MY core problem is that I work from home performing software QA. So I never know what computer I have time to play games on. With Geneforge, I have to hastle with the activation code. With Real ARcade, I can load the system onto my main windows box (which is forever having it's OS re-installed), my laptop (Which is forever getting sent back to HQ for maintaince), and my Linux box (under Vmware). Then I can Rsync the saves directory and can thus play the game on whatever computer is free for my use. I can even take the game (in progress) along on a road trip.

So REal Arcade's (henceforth known as, RA) packaging method works allot better for me and how I play games.

I should note that I already purchased GeneForge 1 from spider web. Then I got Geneforge 1 again and Geneforge 2 from RA. IT would be rather cool for me when GF 3 gets to RA. Even better if BoA eveer makes it to RA