Which GF3 ending do youall like the best?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Which GF3 ending do youall like the best?
Apprentice
Member # 5354
Profile #0
I like the "obeyer" one, where you get to fly off in the gilded drakon mutant to the main island. But then again, the "awakened" one isn't bad either, unless you've used too many canisters and get flogged. hard to say. What do you all think?

And yes, i'm kidding :D
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #1
I like the ending where you get to use the Geneforge. Repeatedly. In succession. And single-handedly destroy all civilization on the planet, replacing its inhabitants with utterly loyal minions, and raise entire forests from barren deserts with the wiggling of a pinkie.

I found that rather satisfying. :)

[ Monday, March 28, 2005 17:55: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #2
The best ending is the one when you destroy every sect and randomly start morphing into the SHAPODRAKOBAKER!! In other words, the heavily augmented shaper morphed with the heavily augmented drakon that is the overlord of all shaping. I find this very satisfying.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #3
How come you all have already finished it?

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
You might observe that the first poster states that he is in fact joking, and the replies are all clearly absurd.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!