Nutrient Goo location?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Nutrient Goo location?
Warrior
Member # 3118
Profile #0
I'm at the mine core on Dhonal island and after killing the Drayk, I noticed the Servent Mind needs food. Where can I find some?) I remember finding some way earlier in the game, but I gave it to the testing mind. Is there another or was that it?
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #1
There's more all over the place.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
1: Testing Grounds.
2: Processing Plant (I think)
3: Twin Minds location. on Harmony.
4: That crazy mage guy who tatoos Serviles on Dhonald's.

And other places.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Warrior
Member # 3118
Profile #3
Do you happen to know any specific locations?

Edit: Oops, posted a minute later then you. Any near where I am?

[ Sunday, June 05, 2005 12:14: Message edited by: Sankis ]
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
Go to the places listed by Contra and look for it. There really is a ton of the stuff in the game, and only a couple Minds need it.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #5
Near and near, if you have cleared an area then it is not so hard to travel to Testing Grounds or Twin Minds location. You know where they are, right?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Warrior
Member # 3118
Profile #6
I'm not really sure where this Twin Minds area is. I didn't complete Harmony so that may be the reason.

"4: That crazy mage guy who tatoos Serviles on Dhonald's."

I'm assuming you mean Spharon? I just beat him, and scoured his base. i can't find it anywhere.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #7
It's i n a cabinet, close to where the Servant Mind used to be (which is the room just right of his main-room).

Twin Minds can be found in the most northen penisula on Harmony, dug in underground of three spawners that are creating the rogue problem.

--------------------