Khryk's upgrade

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Khryk's upgrade
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
I got the G3 update but gretas upgrade still didn't work. Am I doing something wrong?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
No, this is a bug. There is some kind of code that fixes this, but you need to check with the others.

Or download the latest patch, i am sure they fixed it by now.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #2
i got the latest patch.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
Search the forum for topics about Khyrryk. I am sure someone spoke of this a mere month ago.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #4
It's easiest to use the v1.0.2 patch rather than use the solution posted here earlier (it involved messing about with debugging commands and is 'inelegant'). Of course, if you don't have a F13 and F14 on your keyboard you might want to read this topic.

Edit: And on reflection I realise you might have been saying that you got the v1.0.2 patch and it still doesn't work. In that case, using the fix above may help. Alternatively, the problem is that it will only work if you start from scratch (or at least from before you interact with Khyryk). The final option is that it still doesn't fix Greta's upgrade - I don't know because I have been avoiding the patch because I don't have F13 or F14 on my keyboard.

[ Saturday, June 04, 2005 13:07: Message edited by: Skippy the bush kangaroo ]