Messing with Sprites

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Messing with Sprites
Apprentice
Member # 1915
Profile #0
Hi,

I am trying to make a minor hack to the game, and I was hoping someone could help me out.

I want to play an Agent, but I have a mental block about playing female characters… so I figured I would go and find the bmp files that define the agent’s sprite and inventory graphic and just replace it with one of the other two… shaper or guardian.. say guardian.

So, I see that bmps g200, 201 and 202 have the inventory, and that the g2x00 – g2x25 have the sprite animation… where x is 0 for guardian and 2 is agent… surprisingly, copying over the agents sprite files with the guardians sprite files just didn’t work that well… when the game comes up the spite is rendered very strangely, basically, the guardian's sprite is cut in half, with his feet on top of his head... it renders properly only when the avatar is walking in a northerly direction.

Anyone have a clue what I can do to make this work?

Thanks!
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #1
If you want to be A guardian click here if you want A shaper's body click here

PS it may not do the inventory screens but that's not that bad is it ?

EDIT: How to use it in case you do not know. when you download it delete the guardian/agent.txt so it just says gf3itemschars.txt then move it to the scripts folder you will get A message saying A file already exists with that name click replace unless you want to save your old file then by whatever you chose the agent will start of as that even tho when you choose your character the agent still looks like an agent I just checked it

[ Wednesday, June 01, 2005 06:34: Message edited by: Hawk King ]
Apprentice
Member # 1915
Profile #2
Fantastic! Worked like a charm. Much thanks.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #3
But the Guradian body looks kinda female aswell.

One might almost say "gay".

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."