Which is Geneforge has the better endings??

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Which is Geneforge has the better endings??
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #0
Which game of the Geneforge series has the best set of endings? G1, G2, or G3

well its sucks to me cuz i still don't have G3 but as far as I know it only has two endings which sucks. And so far i think that G1 has the best set of endings, really unpredictable.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 17 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=XvcKCyFiGnVd"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=XvcKCyFiGnVd"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #1
Geneforge wins in my oppinion. The endings of geneforge 2 were ok but kinda predictable.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
G1 by far. G2 is good and all but most endings are more or less the same.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 3115
Profile #3
I noticed the GF3 Rebel ending was very much like the anti-shaper endings in GF2.

You worry the counsel, they throw you in jail, you're freed, you fight with your side.
Eh.

--------------------
Consciousness (n): That annoying period between naps.