Spawners on Harmony

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spawners on Harmony
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #0
I'm playing the loyal path on my second file, and I killed the spawners, but I have no option to tell Diwaniya. I don't know if this matters, but I didn't find the power source of the spawners(i didn't know what it was). I just killed them the old fashioned way. However, whenever it said "the spawner gets a power surge" this error would come up...something about a bad text for the spawner. And the pylons are still alive, if that matters.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
Eh, the Spawners are not the important thing tow orry about, but the Twin Minds are. They are kinda the boss of this place. Go to the center of the map and there will be a trapdoor leading down underground.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
Near the middle of the map is a trapdoor that leads underground. Go down and shut off the power. You'll also find a canister or two down there. I've never tried reporting back to Diwaniya (sp) without shutting the power off, but I believe that is part of the job.

Edit: sorry to mimic you Contra, you got there a minute earlier.

[ Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:46: Message edited by: Dolphin ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #3
Thanks. It still doesn't really make sense seeing as I already killed them but meh.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
Since the Twin Minds can just as easily rebuild the Spawners (probably) i think that it matters.

It's okey Dolphin, always good with helpful people.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."