New look?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: New look?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #0
Okey, so they gave the Shaper and Guardian a new look, that is fine..But does not not annoy you that even if you can change your colour you are still stuck with the three basic looks? I wish that for G4 they would make atleast three diffrent looks for every class, includeing more colourpatterns for every look. Don't you agree?

Of course, all shapers were the same robes, but do all shapers have the same bodytype, height, do all shapers have their hood pulled up to cover their face?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
Yes. The 'Shaper code' you keep hearing about is fundamentally a dress code. Everything else -- essence, creations, brutal retaliation -- was added later to complement the look.

[ Wednesday, May 04, 2005 12:10: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
I take it this means that Agents still have female pictures? (I'm on WIN). DAMN! I HATE dressing up as a woman! (agents are the best though)

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)