kill kryrrk

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: kill kryrrk
Apprentice
Member # 4017
Profile Homepage #0
I can't kill Kryrrk (sp.?) now that I've explored Agatha's mansion and Makers End. I've not released the Shapers. I want to kill him so I can side with the Serviles. Any cheats or help is appreciated.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #1
What do you mean "can't"? Litterary..Or is he just too strong?
What kind of class do you play? Shaper?

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
You have to kill him twice. Just before he dies the fist time he teleports to a different part of his home. Once he disappears go to the far southeast. Stay along the south wall and move west. You'll get to some controls, and if you have high enough mechanics using the controls will cause an explosion that kills Khyryk.

Or if you really want to cheat do dbugkill.

[ Wednesday, May 04, 2005 11:12: Message edited by: Dolphin ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4017
Profile Homepage #3
Sorry I wasn't clear. When I first met him, I had the option (in the dialogue box) to engage in fighting. Now that I've talked with him a few times, I no longer have the option to say "enough talk, now we fight". How do I get that option back?
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #4
Do you really need this option? Just prepare for a fight with speed, bless and protection then press the combat button and have a spell/creation/melee attack him, starts a fight no matter he wants it or not.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."
Apprentice
Member # 4017
Profile Homepage #5
When I approach him, his character is "blue" and I can't make him "red" to fight him. I even looked around for things of his to steal and sabotaged his power crystal thingie and he still won't fight me.
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #6
Heh. You see that dagger/shortsword button next to your quickspells? Press that, then press on Khyrryk and you will attack him.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #7
You can use that to attack any friendly character, as well.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons