Shaper Camp

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shaper Camp
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #0
My little brother needs some help. He is on the Isle of Spears playing as a loyalist shaper. He convinced the shaper camp to help him invade Benniri-Eo. Upon reaching the vat area, he found that the shapers had been discovered and had moved. He's also had difficulty progressing through the area because of the poison pools. I've only recently started my second file(I played as a rebel first) and haven't yet progressed to that point. So, where are the shapers? And can you turn the pools off?

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
I don't know where the Shapers are, but each pool has a control panel somewhere near by. They are all very close, as long as your mechanics is up you can turn them off.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #2
The Shapers are inside the Geneforge in the NW corner. Only the three shapers are alive and they will only help you kill the the Drakon Boss (Which name i forgot). So before that you are on your own.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."