asexual guardian?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: asexual guardian?
Apprentice
Member # 5652
Profile #0
I am just now playing as a guardian and I am a little freaked out by the guardian graphic on the inventory screen.

First of all the helmet looks REALLY dorky, but what I find a little disturbing is the way the chest sticks out; are those lumps breasts or pectoral muscles? who knows? And the way that the belt makes the waist extremely skinny like a corset is a litte strange.

Also, the guardian either has very thick thighs (like arnold when he was huge) or, if you want to look at it another way, wide feminine hips.

I remember a lot of people complaining about the lack of a female guardain back on the GF2 messge board, but this is not the way to solve it!

--------------------
"Many minds make quick work of uncertainty"
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #1
Sure the guardian looks really "gay". Walks like a gimp definitely. But I don't think asexual is an accurate description.

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #2
If you ask me, (tho no one has) it doesn't look human at all. Looks like a can with holes in it on top of a pillow with arms, on top of someone's spare trousers.

Did you think I was serious?

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Warrior
Member # 5167
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by JadeWolf:

If you ask me, (tho no one has) it doesn't look human at all. Looks like a can with holes in it on top of a pillow with arms, on top of someone's spare trousers.

Did you think I was serious?

Yeah, its like that i define it. :eek:

--------------------
Finished Sub2 levels:
Shop"keep"er
Machinery Complex
Machinery Complex2
Machinery Complex3
Machinery Complex4
Munchkin City
In progress:
None
Abandonned:
T.E.L.E.P.O.R.T
Sub-Way
Warrior
Member # 4131
Profile #4
He's male.he has a beard!

--------------------
I like Biscuits!!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5782
Profile #5
I don't think that is a beard. I think it's supposed to be the armor or shirt covering "his" chest under "his" tunic.

But I agree, it would be nice if there was a little differentiation between the sexes. Not that it detracts from the game at all.