Geneforge 2 Editor Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 Editor Help
Apprentice
Member # 8861
Profile #0
I'm having trouble with finding the files that are needed to be backed-up.When I go to the data file, all I see are files saying Save 0,1, and so on.Help here?

--------------------
The editors are ubercool!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #1
For the folders named Save0, Save1, etc., each folder is basically a saved game, with the last 2 saves being the quicksave and autosave games. To backup your game, you'll need to copy the entire folder it's saved in. For example, if your game is in the first slot on the "Load Game" screen, its corresponding data folder is "Save0"; to back up the game, you need to copy the files in the Save0 folder to another folder.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
If you are looking to add a text editor to your game, then the Scripts folder should be in the Data folder somewhere as well. All the scripts are in that.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb ReloadedEpisode 5: Spiderweb Resistance
Apprentice
Member # 8861
Profile #3
Thank you,fixed it. :)

--------------------
The editors are ubercool!