gf1-arth and fyora canister in Thorny Woods

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: gf1-arth and fyora canister in Thorny Woods
Apprentice
Member # 12796
Profile #0
2 questions.
First, is it possible to get the "create Fyora" canister in the Thorny Woods while still being able to do either the "kill rebels" or "free rebels" quests?
I want to get it so I can make my fyora level 3 to allow a cryoa creation.
I did before but I had to kill them then.
If I just sneek in, avoid dying from them and escape will that be enough?
Similar to what I can do at one of the 2 bridges.
Can I come back without the 2 quests be "disrupted," i.e. not allowable for some reasons?

Second, I went to Arth to tell Coale about him but for some reason he just says the the passage is blocked and trading with them would upset the Kazg leader.
It worked last time but not this time.
This game I hadn't completed Tribal Woods, Quite Marshes, Southbridge, and Northbridge, and.
I know that isn't it because, as a test game, I did finish those levels but it still failed.
What did I do differently?
Apprentice
Member # 9688
Profile #1
quote:
Originally written by slothman32:

2 questions.
First, is it possible to get the "create Fyora" canister in the Thorny Woods while still being able to do either the "kill rebels" or "free rebels" quests?
I want to get it so I can make my fyora level 3 to allow a cryoa creation.
I did before but I had to kill them then.
If I just sneek in, avoid dying from them and escape will that be enough?
Similar to what I can do at one of the 2 bridges.
Can I come back without the 2 quests be "disrupted," i.e. not allowable for some reasons?

Second, I went to Arth to tell Coale about him but for some reason he just says the the passage is blocked and trading with them would upset the Kazg leader.
It worked last time but not this time.
This game I hadn't completed Tribal Woods, Quite Marshes, Southbridge, and Northbridge, and.
I know that isn't it because, as a test game, I did finish those levels but it still failed.
What did I do differently?

Number 1: No you cant, you either have to kill them or not, there is no way to sneak in.

Number 2: Nothing, that happens every time