Geneforge 2 Sects you can join

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 Sects you can join
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
Which sect is the best to join. I know that it depends on the type of player tht you are, but I just want your opinion.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 0 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=XAVWBKUvTVsY"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=XAVWBKUvTVsY"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
G2 also allows you to remain unaligned. The unaligned ending is fairly similar to the Servant ending, if I remember correctly, but the gameplay can be fairly different.

Dikiyoba usually remains unaligned.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #2
The Barzites are the best fun, score lots of canisters and megalomania and a cool picture at the ending.

For the more high-minded afternoons, there's alsot the Awakened: very satisfying to play, plenty of rationality and nobility.

--------------------
Espresso - as close as you're going to get to an intravenous caffeine shot.

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #3
Awakened

I just noticed that the active topics in the last five days are polls.

--------------------
A Bile Crux
BANNED
Member # 10430
Profile #4
Loyalists = Dirt cheap Tier 1 to Tier 3 creations (including Create Drayk).

Awakened = Level 7 spells early in the game. Access to a few extra merchants and minor quests.

Barzites = Access to Tier 4 creations and Level 7 spells, a few minor quests, and 7 extra potent canisters.

Takers = Able to negotiate Taker lands and take their stuff for free, access to one extra minor quest, the Puresteel Soulblade, a wandmaker, and a cool joinable glowing drayk.

[ Monday, December 17, 2007 14:55: Message edited by: Lepus timidus ]

--------------------
"I am Barzhal, and I am here to ask you a question:
Is a man not entitled to the products of his own essence?

No, says the servile in Medab. It belongs to the oppressed.
No, says the Shaper in Terrestia. It belongs to the Shaper Council.
No, says the Trakovite in hiding. It belongs to no-one.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose… Ascension."
Posts: 136 | Registered: Wednesday, September 12 2007 07:00
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
Oh I forgot, unaligned is good too because you get to avoid pissing off any of the sects, plus you get to buy spells from Phariton.

--------------------
Espresso - as close as you're going to get to an intravenous caffeine shot.

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4