Spharon Lands

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Spharon Lands
Apprentice
Member # 5672
Profile #0
I am playing loyalist shaper. Is it normal that I am attacked by serviles in Spharon land? Do I need to fight through them to get to Raoul?
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #1
Everyone fights those serviles, no matter what your affiliation is.

To get to Rahul, talk to Guardian Kroener in Dhonal Keep.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
There is also a way to sneak in to see Rahul through a passage to the far northeast in Dhonal's Keep, but you would loose a quest from Kroener.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #3
If you're a rebel, that hidden exit is very useful when you need to escape(when doing the kill Rahul quest)

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Warrior
Member # 1668
Profile #4
I played as a rebel agent -- it was much more fun to have my agent dragging a Santa-sized sack of goodies through the keep, in fight mode with 2AP per turn, with my co-agent hurling around searers to cover my overloaded heiny. I could practically hear hur grunting with the effort...

--------------------
"Mongo only pawn in game of life" -- Mongo
Apprentice
Member # 5672
Profile #5
Speaking of which, is there a maximum weight one can carry, before dying from over-exhertion.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #6
You are only able to carry things up to a certain weight, which depends on your strength level.

Edit: That is in combat, I've never tried out of combat.

[ Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:03: Message edited by: Dolphin ]
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5652
Profile #7
Really? I can remember in GF2 I loaded up on Sacks of meal and Iron bars until I had OVER 800 POUNDS on my back, and I was still walking around like it was nothing (out of combat mode that is, in combat mode I was encumbered as hell).

So far I havn't bothered to get enough heavy stackable stuff to reach 999 pounds, to see if it rolls over to four figues.

--------------------
"Many minds make quick work of uncertainty"