Hardist Special Zones

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hardist Special Zones
Apprentice
Member # 11797
Profile #0
Which bonus was the hardest?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 2 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=EbOCGUWMZisQ"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=EbOCGUWMZisQ"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Shock Trooper
Member # 9906
Profile Homepage #1
G4, nothing hard as a 5000 point shape-shifting self-regenerating monster who is protected by sentrys and who can shape, try killing him with a stick.

--------------------
Is there a more uber sword that the Puresteel Soulblade: No
Vie va la Travokites
Vie va la Kyryk
Vie va la Serviles
Vie va la Drayks
Your incompidence is your own fault
Before you complain, ask yourself, does anyone care? The answer, of course is No.
My life for Auir!
Do you hate it when your password is changed by your brother?
Touch of Bambi hits the spot, what what?
Only 666 days till G5.
The Shiny experimental LaserlaserrazermaserdazershmaserX-rayergoawayserbobaserbananafanafofasergazer-of-destiny-with-improved-special-effects-A-MATIC!
that is an actual weapon
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Nah, GF4 is easy if you sneak around and kill his friends first. GF1 is the worst with spawners that can't be shut off and nasty monsters that keep you in fight mode the whole time.
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #3
I tried to get into Inner Gazak-uss and I can't. Can someone tell me how? I know you ask a hermit and he tells you but I still can't seem to get in.

--------------------
I am a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew! Feel free to rate my karma.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
You need to collect three pieces of a broken crystal, which will unlock the sealed door to IGU. They are scattered around various zones near the Geneforge. For more detail consult a walkthrough.

--------------------
Listen carefully because some of your options may have changed.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
Are we suppose to answer which challenge section was hardest or our favorite? I thought G2 was the hardest because I didn't particularily like it and so didn't have the stomach for any reloads. G1's challenge section was probably my favorite. Matala felt like more of a challenge than the Titan.

As usual, Dikiyoba has not played G3 and therefore cannot comment on it.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #6
I thought the Shaper Crypt was the hardest, and also my favourite.

Being the first game in the series I didn't realise until later that it was supposed to be optional & the most difficult area in the game, so I kept on trying to do it when I first reached it. Playing as a Guardian my first time, it was truly torment.

It is also has a far more interesting boss monster than all the sequels, although admittedly Danette is a bit wimpy compared to, say, the Titan.

--------------------
Espresso - as close as you're going to get to an intravenous caffeine shot.

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4