Help - West Workshop

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help - West Workshop
Apprentice
Member # 2122
Profile #0
All,

I pretty much beat the West Workshop in Geneforge 1 but it is not showing as having been cleared. From the faq and posts it appears that this will happen after I claim the entry baton, but I can not do this because I already got the baton from the mines.

I know this isn't a big issue since I never have to pass through here, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and was shooting to turn the whole map green. Any tips?
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #1
Have you turned off the power spirals? That should clear it I think. The control key will turn them off (you might be able to do it with good mechanics skill but I don't know).

--------------------
"What direction, what direction now?"
----
My poetry
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
Do you remember running across an area full of power spirals that did a lot of ice damage to you? You need to turn off all those spirals before West Workshop is cleared.

Dikiyoba recommends shutting down the power while in combat and hasted.

Edit: Curses! Too slow!

[ Monday, December 10, 2007 14:27: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Apprentice
Member # 2122
Profile #3
Yes, I turned them off and was no longer affected by the cold, but still it was not cleared. Any other thoughts on what should be done?
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #4
The only other thing I can think of is talking to the servant mind. Now that you've turned off the cold, you can have an intelligent conversation with it and it will help you with random stuff, possibly clearing the map.

--------------------
"What direction, what direction now?"
----
My poetry