G3 - Creation Options

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G3 - Creation Options
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #0
I'm a loyalist canister-infested Shaper about to pack his bags to Gull Island and I'm ready to make another two additions to my group consisting of Alwan and two Drayks. I've got somewhere around 21 intelligence and enough points in my Shaping skills to make any creation, so my question is: how long do I have to wait before I can make some Gazers and Rotghroths?

EDIT:
Could I get Cryodrayks here as a loyalist?

[ Sunday, September 09, 2007 17:47: Message edited by: Enraged Slith ]

--------------------
Enraged Slith's Blades of Avernum Website

Look out, there's a three-headed monkey behind you!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #1
Find a walkthrough and consult it.. :P
If I remember correctly..you can get a canister of Create Rothgroth at Maker's Road..and you can buy Create Rothgroth at Khyryk..

--------------------
This is reality. No one can help you. Sit back and enjoy the show.
BANNED
Member # 10021
Profile #2
I think the only thing you can't get os Ur-Dracons as Rebels and thata is the extent of not being able to get creations.

--------------------
When I close my eyes at night I see David Bowie.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #3
Gazers & Rotghroths? Gull Island for the latter, Isle of Spears for the former. I think.

Cryodrayks? Yes. You do, of course, need to find at least 3 drayk canisters because you can't buy that skill anywhere.

--------------------
We as a race have grown complacent with our computers and thinking machines. The Old Ways of thinking have been lost for millenia. Now, they have been found.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #4
Ur-Drakons are god creations. They are insanely hard to get and cost an amazing ammount of essance but once got all you really need to do is walk into an area, cast Essance armour/Augmentation on it then let it loose. Apart from opening doors the PC will never be needed.

--------------------
I have just realised I have reached 200 posts. The problem is I have absolutely no idea how I made them!