The DOOR is locked...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The DOOR is locked...
Apprentice
Member # 8971
Profile #0
I completed the game (almost)
but i still wanna open the locked door on the second island. Does anyone except for that Shaper (forgot the name)has the key to it???
:confused: :confused: :confused:
Apprentice
Member # 8979
Profile #1
I would have to know the name of the area which said locked door is in to help you there.
Warrior
Member # 8872
Profile #2
If you meant to say fourth island, than you need to get two crystals in the Shaping Vats area and another one near it (forgot name, sorry).

If not, then the area name is needed. Or have you just never gotten into those shaping caves below the major fort? :P

--------------------
"The mouth is like the city gate. Opening it lets the soldiers of stupidity into the world."
--Shaper wisdom from G2

Porcrastinators Unite...Tomorrow!
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
Assuming you mean the locked door in San Ru. Apart from the key Diwaniya has, there is also a key in the Ambush Pit (under the Gatherer Camp) to the west. It's on one of the dead bodies.

--------------------
"Blink and you're dead... Don't turn your back, don't look away and don't blink."

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 7195
Profile #4
I believe you can also get it with high enough leadership from Norrel.
Or by high enough mechanics or a load of living tools. But anyway, if you've almost completed a game, i think you shouldn't bother with that door. All the stuff behind it has outlived it's usefulness by where you are now.
Of course I could be wrong!

[ Tuesday, June 19, 2007 01:08: Message edited by: 25AnarhIztok11 ]

--------------------
I don't care what you say, I'm punk and Hardcore all the way!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
There is always loot and one spell book.