Geneforge 2 on Real Arcade

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2 on Real Arcade
Warrior
Member # 1586
Profile #0
Has anyone else bought Geneforge 2 via Real Arcade? I did but now I wonder about getting a discount on the cd's / hint books as there is no code supplied. Are there any other differences in the versions? Can I still insert any cheat files available?
I do like to support my favourite independent RPG company (I even bought the book for a friend who had a baby girl) but circumstances require I find the cheapest way possible to do it *sigh*.

--------------------
Zarai n'Sharia! Mehkkti an khre shen mahkkti!
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #1
It's the same game, with the same cheat codes. There is no registration code ... all the registration works through Real's system.

We can't provide support for their games ... we have no control how their system works. We can sell you a hint book, though.

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Apprentice
Member # 8861
Profile #2
I bought Geneforge 2 on Real Arcade,then I got a new computer and couldn't get the game to work anymore so my mom called the company and sent a free CD of the game to me.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
I've never heard of Real Arcade, nor that any other site sold G2 or any other of Spiderweb's games. When I buy any of their games, I buy them directly from Spiderweb, and I always get it on CD.

quote:
Can I still insert any cheat files available?
Probably. I suggest you make backups first, just in case.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Warrior
Member # 1586
Profile #4
I only bought it via Real Arcade because I got 2 free games with a free months' subscription. I also prefer to purchase from the source but funds do not always permit such extravagance. I had the demo's of the Exile quartet for around 6 years before I could afford them! This is also why I am concerned as to wether or no I get the discount on that version when I get the CD & hint book pack.

--------------------
Zarai n'Sharia! Mehkkti an khre shen mahkkti!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #5
I know what you mean; even with a job, I still have to save money in order to be broke. I'm currently scraping up the funds to buy the GF trilogy CD myself. I'm just glad for the bulk discount.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.