Warped Creator

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Warped Creator
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #0
Grrr. The warped creator is kicking my ass. It summons a bunch of worms, and when I send in my thads to melee it, it kills em. Neither my fyoras nor my thads can hit it better than 50% of the time, I can barely hit with thorns any better, and I don't have enough wands/crystals to kill it.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
This was a fairly difficult battle. I used two drayks as long range, and I attacked it with melee. I found that when it had to focus on melee combat it didn't create as many creations. Bless and Haste everyone. Augmentation and shielding spells help as well.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #2
Not sure which one you're talking about..

If you mean the one on the first island, I found gems were the best bet, since you can use two per turn. Go collecting, and you should be able to get enough. Alternatively, if you have leadership 10, you can tell it to die, or for leadership 7(?) you can leave the island without killing it.

For the one on the third island, just leave it to others.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Apprentice
Member # 5734
Profile #3
i used lots of gmes.

--------------------
need cheat codes or hints visit my webpage. http://www.webspawner.com/users/mikkyo/index.html
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
I kept Dazing the worms so I could continue lobbing Searers onto the Creator. It took a while, but the outcome was never in doubt.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #5
it was pretty easy on the first island. i made a bunch of thads sent them to attack with me and alwan and had greta take care of the worms.

on the third island i made a couple of alphas blessed and hasted them and sent them to battle.