How Long Must We Endure This Interminable Wait?!?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: How Long Must We Endure This Interminable Wait?!?
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #50
Stabbing is not a good idea. After all, even a Shaped Blade only effects one target. I suggest incineration, instead. Couldn't we all just get along, though? Wait... I seem to remember that being said before... Oh well. *takes out his corrupting wand*

[ Saturday, March 26, 2005 19:10: Message edited by: mark greenwood ]

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #51
Hmmm....incinerate....a better idea....Hmmm know where is my flamethrower....

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #52
This forum is sooooooooooooooooo funny!!!!
*insane laughter* (by the way, I like incinerateing better than stabbing). To Mr.knowitall: you won't find your flamethrower, cos I pinched it! :D
And then your brother came along in his ambulance and put me in a clinic.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #53
Maybe asking a relative to bury me, leaving my head exposed. The room will be totally empty and silent except for a person dressed as Barney who will be singing from the best stuff of his repertoire while at the same he tickles me.

In addition drops of energized matter will drop on my head from time to time, but not at regular intervals. This matter will energize me enough to give me illusion that I'm strong enough to dig myself up, but I won't be able to do it.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #54
Wait... aren't you already buried? A colapsed cave or something? You're confusing me! Not that that's very difficult. Anyway, a flame thrower wouldn't quite incinerate someone. You need something that burns for and long time, with a good long range and in more quantity. Maltov Coktail anyone? (please pardon any spelling errors)

[ Sunday, March 27, 2005 04:43: Message edited by: mark greenwood ]

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #55
Originally written by Hawk King: "no i am not but while we are talking about this type of stuff does anyone here live in medina county ohio ? preferable brunswick it would be nice to be able to say I'n not the only spidweb fan here"
Sorry, I live in Colorado, and I think it quite likely that I am the only Spiderweb Software fan in Garfield County, Pitkin County, or anywhere else nearby. Ah well. :(

[ Sunday, March 27, 2005 04:53: Message edited by: mark greenwood ]

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #56
Newsflash! Swiss army invades New York: entire army found stabbed to death with their own little folding knives.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #57
quote:
Originally written by Ornk of Death:

Newsflash! Swiss army invades New York: entire army found stabbed to death with their own little folding knives.
you need more help than me :eek: :eek: :eek:

HEHEHE GIGLE SNORT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[ Monday, March 28, 2005 07:15: Message edited by: hawk king ]

Pages