G3 artifacts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: G3 artifacts
Apprentice
Member # 8078
Profile #0
im trying to make a creators belt(Perfected Belt + Blood Poison) but it wont let me put them together
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #1
You have to put perfected belt + blood poison + deep focus orb all at the same time.

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Apprentice
Member # 8078
Profile #2
ok the strategy guide i was reading only said blood posion and perfected belt
Apprentice
Member # 8078
Profile #3
Hey yall how do you make an infiltrator ring I know you need purified essence but what else?Also does the type of ring matter?
Shock Trooper
Member # 7143
Profile #4
A perfected ring (platinum ring+purification elixer)+pure crystal shard+purified essence.

--------------------
"After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one."
- Cato the Elder (234-149 BC)

"The mind, if it exists, is nothing but an unfortunate after effect of the brain process."
-Kripke

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."
-Friedich Nietzche
Apprentice
Member # 8078
Profile #5
thx i need to tell this guy that made the G3 guide hes got the recipes for the artifacts wrong
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #6
quote:
Originally written by nightscout:

thx i need to tell this guy that made the G3 guide hes got the recipes for the artifacts wrong
If you're using Schrodinger's (Matt P.) guide, the recipes are not wrong; the way he has them written may have confused you, though. It does say, however, right before the recipes, that you need the item above the perfected item as well as the item below it.

[ Monday, February 19, 2007 19:41: Message edited by: dareva ]