GeneForge 3 Final Mission

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GeneForge 3 Final Mission
Apprentice
Member # 7827
Profile #0
I'm going nuts and would appreciate any help anyone cares to offer.

This is GeneForge 3 on Windows. I played the Guardian character and for most of the game I tried to balance between the loyalists and the rebels but finally ended up supporting the Shapers.

I killed off the drakon, drained the GeneForge pool, and destroyed the GeneForge.

I returned to Lord Rahul who congratulated me, told me I had one final mission to perform, and to return to him when I was ready for that final mission.

So, I island hopped for a while cleaning up a few loose ends and finally returned to Lord Rahul for my "final mission".

What Lord Rahul told me is below.

I can't figure our which "fort to the west" and which "dock" he is referring to.

I left Dhonal Keep and went to the Dhonal West Docks but there wasn't any ship. Just the boat I use between islands.

I've checked every dock I could remember in the game and didn't find any ship.

Help, please.

Thanks in advance.

- A very sleep deprived Pete

Lord Rahul stated (typos are mine):

"You must return to Terrestia. You must find what Shaper forces you can, report what has happened to us on the Ashen Isles, and learn what fate the mainland has suffered.

We have suffered much and fought hard here, but I fear that it is only beginning. The first skirmish in a long war. I am aging. Soon, I feel, I may be allowed to rest. But you are young. You are cursed with a long life in these troubled times.

But we are Shapers. We have the tasks we are given, and we complete them. it is our power, our burden, and our responsibility.

Leave our fort to the west and go to the docks. A ship has only just arrived, with dire news from the mainland. Soon, it will return. Go there, tell our tale, and learn what is happening to the rest of our people.

I, and all the loyal people of the Ashen Isles, thank you and wish you good fortune."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
There should be a second boat at Dhonal West Docks. Search the area carefully and a message box for it should eventually pop up.

Dikiyoba.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
This problem has been mentioned before in And now?
Apprentice
Member # 7827
Profile #3
I've rechecked the S/SW Dhonal West Docks area and there is definitely no ship. The inter-island boat is tied up at the northern dock and the southern dock is empty. I walked the entire coastline from SW to SE and didn't see any ship.

Regarding the "And now?" posting, they asked the question: Does the Monastery of Tears have to be completed before the ship shows up?

I bypassed the Monastery of Tears because I was getting slaughtered but I was still assigned the Mainland quest by Lord Rahul.

So, I am *assuming* the ship should be there since I got the quest.

Yes? No?

Thank you again.

- Pete
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
There is a single docking area in the Keep West Gate. In the docking area there are two boats; one can be highlighted and used like any other boat, while the other cannot. The one which cannot be highlighted is the one you want; approach it, and a special dialog will trigger.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Apprentice
Member # 7827
Profile #5
Thank you! That's got it.