Where does one upgrade Alwan's Attack?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where does one upgrade Alwan's Attack?
Apprentice
Member # 7687
Profile #0
Can Anyone tell me where to upgrade Alwan's Attack?Couldn't find anyone yet :confused:
Cheers!
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
I think the blacksmith in Lord Rahul's fortress does it.

--------------------
You lose.
Warrior
Member # 7638
Profile #2
I think that is only if you are loyal to the shapers. You can also get him an acid sword in Gull Island from the guy who works with puresteel.

--------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

"But what ... is it good for?"
--Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought Alwan left you at the end of the third island if you were a rebel?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #4
Alwan will leave you if you repair Dhonal Island's creator. I'm not sure about the opinions (reputation score), however.

Upgrade Alwan's attack at Inner Keep from Sciolino, I believe it was about 700 gold, or free if you are helping Lord Rahul and you have leadership.

The 2nd time is at Gull Island, in the Breeding Caverns, talk to shaper Jolhna in the SE. He will upgrade Alwan's blade to physical with acid splash. It will cost 4000 coins, or 2000 if you have sufficient leadership.

However, in my humble opinion, Greta is stronger than Alwan... But thats just my opinion, and Alwan really shows his usefulness at the Isle of Spears, damaging many monsters with high resistances.

Hope this helps. :)
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #5
Upgade Alwan at Scmitio?'s smithy in the Dhonal's Keep area. Upgrade again in Breeding Caverns on Gull Isle.

Whoops. Almost forgot. Acid touch is from that crazy, lunatic Shaper in Caverns, upgrade to Shaped blade from iron blade at Keep. If you are playing a Guardian, I advise that you use the Acid Blade yourself, it complements Alwan's attack nicely. You get it by turning in the Golem Notes to the purity officer, also in the inner Keep.

[ Tuesday, December 19, 2006 19:01: Message edited by: Lord Macintosh ]

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.