Geneforge 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2
Apprentice
Member # 7722
Profile #0
Can someone help me out? I have completed every place on the map, killed the three Drakons and Barzuhl, etc. I just want to know how this thing ends. With the destruction of the Geneforge in 1 and leaving the island, you get the narrative for the end of the game. When does that happen in 2? What is the goal of Geneforge 2? I have been playing long enough to have forgotten what I was supposed to do in the first place.

Help!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Go to the Entry Valley zone and head towards the southeast corner. You'll get a dialog box asking if you are ready to leave the Drypeak mountains. Select yes to finish the game and get the ending text.

Dikiyoba.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #2
Did you join any of the fractions? If you did, ask your fraction leader for instructions. If you didn't, go to Loyalist Encampment area and talk to the loyalist shapers there.

Once you've fulfilled all instructions from your leader (or loyalist leader if you aren't allied with anybody), go to the place where game began and leave through the exit area to the south.

If you never joined any factions and failed to kill some of the people loyalist leader wants you to kill, you will find the ending to be very unsatisfactory.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 7722
Profile #3
Thanks. I did try leaving by the south pass in the first area but the dialogue box did not pop up. Maybe I haven't done everything???

I have tried to join the Awakened faction, but have been unable to. I even had a "learned" put in a good word for me, but everytime I visit leaders in the Awakened camps, I don't get any dialogue that helps me confirm my association.

Any thoughts?

Here I thought merely destroying the geneforge again would end the game!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
You should be able to leave as soon as you've met Barzahl. Go there again and see what happens. Maybe you didn't go far enough or something.

To join the Awakened, you have to speak with Learned Pinner in Medab. If you have and she won't let you join because she doesn't trust you, find any opinions you haven't given an answer to and choose the pro-servile one. And do any remaining quests that will help the Awakened out.

Dikiyoba.

[ Thursday, November 30, 2006 19:44: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

Did you join any of the fractions?
Life is short. Side with 3/4 TODAY!

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.