"Turn al on" ...why?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: "Turn al on" ...why?
Apprentice
Member # 7501
Profile #25
typically when you ae fighting a large horde of monsters + a large number you haven't fought yet the entire "round" takes much longer becasue each and every single creature has to go about its turn...

turning the AI on would make this go much faster, although the results can be unpredicable...

--------------------
previous display name was TAKE ALL
SHAPER I am ALWAYS with you i know all that u do i know all of your secrets including how to shape
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #26
Turning AI on can also be helpful when it comes to flushing out hidden enemies. Like the clawbugs that are hidden behind that particularly large tree. You can't see them, but your independent fyora can!

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #27
As I said in my first post on this topic, the AI tends to kill my player and/or creations.

This is because said creations tend to split up and try and take on the toughest creatures in the area alone in hand-to-hand combat, dying within three turns or less, and leaving me defenseless and nearly drained of essence.

With AI off, however, my creations' survival probability increases dramatically. This is because they do what I want them to do, not what the game's scripting says they should do. Also, I've found that most creations are best used to swarm stronger enemies when taking them down; lack of interference from the AI allows me to do that.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.

Pages