too much stuff?!?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: too much stuff?!?
Apprentice
Member # 7447
Profile #0
Hi, all!
I'm new to the game and this forum, so if I'm asking something already answered, please forgive me!
I'm trying out the GF2 demo, haven't played any of the others, and I've got too much stuff to carry around. Is there any place to put your extra stuff that you want to keep for later? :confused:
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #1
Geneforge is great in that if you leave stuff on the ground, it will be there when you come back. So just pick a spot. Just out of curiosity, what kind of stuff does everyone carry around?

--------------------
You lose.
Apprentice
Member # 7447
Profile #2
Thank you, thank you, thank you! And my poor aching back thanks you as well! I've been carrying all this stuff I don't need most of the time around with me, cause i sometimes DO need it! :P Now, at last, I can put some of it down!
BTW, can you tell me where to find Dayna in Medab, or is she not in the demo?
Also, if I can get the full game, do I have to create a new character and start from scratch, or what? :confused:
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
I don't know who Dayna is, but I do know that if you register you can continue using the same character that you played through the demo with.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Apprentice
Member # 7447
Profile #4
Thank you Raka!
:D
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
Dayna is a servile who walks around in the northern half of the map, nearby the pond.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 7447
Profile #6
Thanks, Micawber! Found her!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
Dikiyoba has a great idea in stacking items in separate piles far enough apart that when you use "g" for get you will only see the one pile. This speeds up hunting for items by having all pods and spores together, then all spare wands and rods, etc.

When hunting for a character use the tab key to id everyone on the current screen.