the eight artifacts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: the eight artifacts
Apprentice
Member # 5652
Profile #0
which one of the eight artifacts did you craft first?

which one did you craft second?

which is your favorite?

Poll Information
This poll contains 3 question(s). 26 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=UmzAMbaRqETP"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=UmzAMbaRqETP"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
"Many minds make quick work of uncertainty"
Apprentice
Member # 5652
Profile #1
Hmmm... I would have thought that since the blood poison could be found on greenwood Isle, and that the deep focus orb could be gotten from Spharon on Dhonal's Isle, that the creator's belt would be the one people crafted first.

...Or maybe they wanted to save the orb for the Cyrstalline shroud.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #2
Depends when you got the recipe - if you don't use the hintbook/read this forum you need to not only have the ingredients but the recipe. And don't forget the demon's bile (although that seems to be a little more common now than when I first went through). I made the all-protector first because that was the first thing I had all the ingredients for with the recipe.
Apprentice
Member # 5652
Profile #3
The recipie for the creator's belt is found on greenwood isle. Hawthorne tells you it once you bring him the Wand of the Inferno from the mines.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5652
Profile #4
oops I'm confusing that with All-protector, Hathorne teaches you how to create All-protector.

Oh-well, no one likes it much anyway.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 5785
Profile #5
No idea what Creators Belt does. I had to figure out everything on my own since i did not have a hintbook. I made (In order): Emerald Chest Guard (The only real artificat you need) Infiltrators Ring and Avengers Ring (Good maybe for a Guardian bot not good for the other classes, besides the second pair of Demons Claws makes getting this ring rather pointless since it is right before the end game)

I knew i could make the crystal shroud but did not, and other artifacts i were not aware of.

--------------------
"..The seventh wave of Thrall stumbled and climbed over the slippery, piled dead and Mazzarin saw The Watcher with them and at last knew the number of his days."