Shaper or Rebel?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shaper or Rebel?
Apprentice
Member # 7136
Profile #0
This poll asks the question that must plague most Geneforge 3 and possibly the other Geneforge games (i have only played the third one so im not sure if the rebels are even in the other ones): stay on the side of the shapers or join the rebels?
I was hoping people could give me some feed back on the boards as well because i havent decided which side to join yet.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 14 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=VkbnUzTnqbrN"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=VkbnUzTnqbrN"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
'If it wern't for electricity we would all be watching tv by candle light' George Gobol
Apprentice
Member # 7136
Profile #1
Is their a third party you can join? Because ive heard people talking about another one and im not very far into the game so could someone please tell me

thx

--------------------
'If it wern't for electricity we would all be watching tv by candle light' George Gobol
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
You really should play the game through twice, once as a Loyalist and once as a Rebel.

Posts have an edit button. Polls can't be changed, but posts can. In the future, please edit instead of double-posting.

In G1, there are three sects, in G2, there are four, and G4 will (to the best of Dikiyoba's knowledge)have three sects, but G3 only has two.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #3
You should obviously only play as a Loyalist because then you limit yourself to about 6/10 of the game. But I don't even stop there; I have a plan for every option in the game, every choice to make! And if I stray one foot off my path, I punish myself ritually.

Every single time I play G3, I play a Loyalist Shaper with 2 in Mechanics and 3 in Leadership. I create a Fyora as soon as possible. When I can create Artillas, I reabsorb the Fyora and create two Artillas. I pick up every set of Dried Herbs on the island. I also gather crystals; because I've done this over and over again, I now know that there are exactly 203 minor crystals on the first island and 26 valuable crystals. If there are less than 229 crystals present, I punch myself in the balls and say a Hail Mary.

During this time, I assign ten skill points to mechanics, sixteen to leadership, thirteen to Fire Shaping, six to intelligence, and eighteen to Magic Shaping.

If anyone would like to see the rest of my notes, please PM me.

<small>[ May 29, 2006, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: The][Editbreaker ]</small>

[ Monday, May 29, 2006 14:29: Message edited by: The][Editbreaker ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #4
Shaper and Rebels, I think, are only in GF3. I cannot compare GF3 to the other GF, so I vote loyal. I don't like being very crudel, though, as I said before, I follow a middle path. But this only in GF3! In GF2 there are Awanaked, that are my "middle path".

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba