New Biuld(No Flaming -_-)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: New Biuld(No Flaming -_-)
Apprentice
Member # 7170
Profile #25
Your all off topic.

This Thread was posted to give someone a new way to play the game.

all you guys do is flame me, so i flame you back and everything goes all crazy.

comment my build, and then leave. dont flame me cus its not a good build
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #26
Ghezuarah Mehnzuh, I think we can keep the flaming under control if you don't respond back to people, just because it's easier for you to control your behavior than it is for you to control others' behavior.

Your build looks like the basic, traditional guardian build. It's not a bad starting spor, but lots of people start out with similar builds. There are other build ideas discussed in other threads, if you want to experiment.

And threads go off topic more often than not. It's a fact of Spiderweb Message Boards, and it's probably better that way. Don't get upset over it, because it's not worth it at all.

Dikiyoba.
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDrakoon:

And why you still say "Dikiyoba" at the end of your post instead of "Learned Darikiyoban"?
For the same reason everyone here calls Henry Anthony Wilcox "Arancayter", Keto-San "TM", and Cacothanasia (His current name) "Aloreal". Plus, I don't think Dikiyoba wants to type out Learned Darikiyoban every time she mentions herself.

--------------------
Polaris
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #28
Originally Mr. Bookworm:

quote:
For the same reason everyone here calls Henry Anthony Wilcox "Arancaytar", Keto-San "TM", and Cacothanasia (His current name) "Alorael".
Dikiyoba fixed your typos. Otherwise, you would have been sniped and suffered another death equally as terrible, possibly involving fluffy kittens.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Dikiyoba fixed your typos. Otherwise, you would have been sniped and suffered another death equally as terrible, possibly involving fluffy kittens.
[OT]Can you explain me, with a PM, the fluffy kittens story? Thanks.[/OT]

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #30
Originally by MagmaDrakoon:

quote:
[OT]Can you explain me, with a PM, the fluffy kittens story? Thanks.[/OT]
Unfortunately, Dikiyoba doesn't know the fluffy kitten story, only that the fluffy kittens exist.

Pages