Obeyer Ending

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Obeyer Ending
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
Can anyone tell me the ending? I don't want to play through the game as one.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
There are different Obeyer endings. If you use the Geneforge there is war. Depending upon whether you destroy the Geneforge or not there will be more like you or just you versus the Shapers. Either way the Awakened do well, the Obeyers are cannonfodder for the war, and the Takers go into hiding after getting worn down.

If you destroy the Geneforge without using it then the Shapers destroy the Sholai who used cannisters and the Takers. The Rebel Sholai get to go home in peace and become trading partners. The Awakened go into hiding and the Obeyers come out on top.

There are more versions that I haven't tried.

[ Thursday, May 18, 2006 20:19: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Apprentice
Member # 7083
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

[QB]Either way the Awakened do well
Spoilers . . . .

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Unless you personally pay a "visit" to their leaders . . . then the ones you kill are considered lucky during the war.

[ Thursday, May 18, 2006 22:48: Message edited by: Simon Yu ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #3
Ok, thanks.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #4
I ended up murdering the Obeyer leaders because they were disturbed by the fact I had used the Geneforge.

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.