Dock Ruins , and Boat -- Geneforge 1

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dock Ruins , and Boat -- Geneforge 1
Apprentice
Member # 7094
Profile #0
I have used the geneforge and i killed the trojov dude ... how do i get to the boat and how do i get past the dock ruins

[ Monday, May 15, 2006 12:09: Message edited by: LadyCroft ]

--------------------
Lady Croft One Name One Legend
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
There are many ways to do this. There is a servant mind who can help you, if you have mind nutrients. You can clear some mines if you have a red spore baton (a green and a brown spore baton would probably also be helpful). Or you could just make a bunch of creations, bless and haste them, and kill all the guards.

Once you are past the guards, the boat should be easy. It may take a few tries to get past the guards, though, so it never hurts to have a back-up save.

Dikiyoba.
Dollop of Whipped Cream
Member # 391
Profile Homepage #2
I believe that the boat you are looking for is in the Guarded Docks. If memory serves me right, there will be tons of mines so you'll need red, green, and brown spore batons. Since you've killed Trajkov, then chances are you'll have to face the sholai so be prepared for a fight. Although you did use the GF so it shouldn't be that bad, not easy but not that hard.
I think if you head to the NW you'll find a servant mind, and if you feed it then it will help you somehow (sorry but I can't remember how). Also, if you need more help Schrodinger's FAQ/Walkthrough is extremely helpful. You can find it at the top left right corner in this forum.

Edit: Damn you and your fast fingers Dikiyoba, damn you :P

[ Monday, May 15, 2006 14:17: Message edited by: Leena ]

--------------------
"Tyranicus is about the only one that still posts in the Nethergate Forum." —Randomizer
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #3
SPOILER: The servant mind shrieks with all its remaining life and the guards run to see what's going on. You can run for the boat. If you used the Geneforge, though, you might as well slaughter the guards. It's fun.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Apprentice
Member # 7094
Profile #4
how do i get to the guarded docks?

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #5
Far east end of Sucia Island. Only adjacent zone is Icy Tunnels. There are some guards at the east exit of that zone; you can scare them into letting you by (just tell them that you killed Trajkov), or just kill them.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
By the way, if you haven't done so already, you might want to go back and make sure that nobody else can use the Geneforge now that you're done with it. The ending you get if you leave the Geneforge intact is interesting, but bad.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 7094
Profile #7
ok i'll do that ...thanks

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #8
I tried the one you mentioned Thuryl, I saved far enough back to get a few others. I'll try them tomorrow.