Three Questions of GF2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Three Questions of GF2
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
- I have a lot of Resarch Notes. Who wants them?

- Where is the cure for the serviles disease?

- Where are the tokens for open the big gate in Gazak-Uss? (I have the Fang and the Feather).

Thanks.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Originally by MagmaDragoon:

quote:
- I have a lot of Resarch Notes. Who wants them?
No one, unless you happen to be allied with the Barzites. If you are, the head shaper researcher in Gheth wants them.

quote:
- Where is the cure for the serviles disease?
Benerii-Uss. I think.

quote:
- Where are the tokens for open the big gate in Gazak-Uss? (I have the Fang and the Feather).

From Schrodinger's FAQ:

quote:
Q: How do I get into Gazak-Uss?
A: First talk with the hermit to the SW. This gets you into outer Gazak-Uss. Then collect 3 broken crystal pieces this gets you into inner Gazak-Uss.
The FAQ can answer a lot of these sorts of questions better than Dikiyoba can, since Dikiyoba answers most of these sorts of questions from memory.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #2
Kind of a spoiler:

The Gazak-Uss gate has a special panel on one of the nearby pillars you must press. But you can't find it without "knowing" about it first. The nearby hermit tells you something like that.

The research notes are worth a little to sell ... but I have, before, even without allying with the Barzites, given the notes to the Gheth dude. I open the door, talk to the shaper, give him the notes, and leave before anyone gets mad. Very low success rate. I know that merely opening the door and talking to the shaper won't get anyone mad. Use battle mode, or something.

And I'll confirm Dikiyoba's allegation that the serviles' cure is in Benerii-Uss. Can't remember which zone exactly. Know that it's in a book. Seem to recall the book occupying the southern region of the same zone with two eyebeasts. B-U Shaping, I think.

The serviles' cure is in a book

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #3
Ok, thanks.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba