Puresteel Soul Blade?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Puresteel Soul Blade?
Apprentice
Member # 5925
Profile #0
I was wondering, does anybody know how you can get the Puresteel Soul Blade? Also, what are it's stats?
(weight, attack, stat augmentation, etc.)
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #1
The Puresteel Soulblade is in the Monastery Caves. One of the Shambling Rothbeasts drops it. And by the way, fighting the rothbeasts can be very very difficult.

(Try checking Schrodinger's FAQ for the stats)
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Which game? In G3, by the time you can get the PSB, you don't need the PSB, or anything else for that matter.

But you can also acquire a Puresteel Soulblade in G2, if you join the Takers and chat to the right creature. It comes at a price, and opinion is divided over whether the price is worthwhile, especially when you include the opportunity cost of not wielding the Guardian's Claymore. But you can decide for yourself.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #3
I seem to recall there being a Puresteel Soulblade held by a Guardian-resembling specter somewhere in Benerii-Uss. It's the same area where you can talk the imprisoned gazers into attacking Akkat with you. Anyway, I got the gazers to smoke the crap out of him, he's to the north of their cell.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Originally written by YamiNoRyuu:

I was wondering, does anybody know how you can get the Puresteel Soul Blade? Also, what are it's stats?
(weight, attack, stat augmentation, etc.)

Puresteel Soulblade
Damage: 15-60
Augmentation: +1 QA, +2 PA

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Nick Ringer:

I seem to recall there being a Puresteel Soulblade held by a Guardian-resembling specter somewhere in Benerii-Uss. It's the same area where you can talk the imprisoned gazers into attacking Akkat with you. Anyway, I got the gazers to smoke the crap out of him, he's to the north of their cell.
Really? There are a couple of non-soul Puresteel Blades in the game, I believe, but I thought there was only one way to get the PSB in G2. Can anyone confirm this report?

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 6975
Profile Homepage #6
i would love to know my self sory cant help there :(