Beta

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Beta
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #0
In talking with several designers last night, and in light of the recent call for a utility beta, I want to remind all designers that they should be issuing beta calls by the 10th for any scenario they hope to have ready for the contest.

That is all.

--------------------
WWtNSD?
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #1
Not going to happen for me, unfortunately. Oh well, there's always the next contest.

--------------------
It's a little known fact that the tan became popular in what is now known as the Bronze Age.
- Cliff Clavin (Cheers)
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #2
Fat chance of that happening. Oh well, I can always join the scripting contest. I think I have some very good entries for it, too.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #3
Damn. Looks like I'm not gonna be able to do it this time around. I was going pretty good for a while, but then work and school started, bringing scenario production to a screeching halt. Maybe it'll get done by the end of this year. :mad:

Nevertheless, that gives me more time to do a better job, and more time for beta testing. I'll just enter it next time.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #4
Muahahahahaha... Embers of Rebellion is almost complete. Expect a beta before Friday, as I need to do an alpha test and convert my graphics.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #5
By Ephesos:
quote:
Embers of Rebellion is almost complete. Expect a beta before Friday, as I need to do an alpha test and convert my graphics.
You realize that by saying that, you have drastically increased the odds of your computer crashing causing release delays.

Again.

--------------------
Aaaaah!!! Aaaaahhh!!! There's a spider inside me! Get it out! Get it out! It tickles!
- The Xian Skull
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

You realize that by saying that, you have drastically increased the odds of your computer crashing causing release delays.

Again.

Yes, I know I'm tempting fate. Yes, I know that I am bringing the wrath of the gods themselves upon my sorry soul by offering this humble beta...

But this is why the gods gave us flash drives. :P

Anyway, I'm alpha-testing. Beta to follow. Gamma = release.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

But this is why the gods gave us flash drives. :P
I honestly believe that Windows brought about the flash drive, and it's derivatives.

quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

Anyway, I'm alpha-testing. Beta to follow. Gamma = release.
My comments and score have already been sent in. There is no need to continue testing. :(

--------------------
WWtNSD?