Elements of the Psyche

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Elements of the Psyche
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #0
What are elements of the psyche or symbols that represent pain, agony, anguish, suffering, torment, wounds, blood, mutilation, insanity, et cetera?

Edit:
The Temple of Pain (see BoA forum) leads to the Mindscape and you have to deal (talk/fight) with your mind and implanted suggestions and mind controls.

[ Tuesday, April 18, 2006 18:21: Message edited by: Dahak ]

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #1
I'd recommend using Wikipedia. I'm sure they have articles on such things. I personally have no knowledge of them.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1249
Profile Homepage #2
One could also invent new symbols. Or, the symbols could be connected to an important character's past, or in this case, "your" past. (Although this is a fairly common solution.)

At least one BoE scenario, Quests of the Spheres, has a quest a bit like this: The party visits a mad scientist's mind and tries to cure him. (Or something like that.) It's a maze where you have to fight "Squiggles" and other things. It might be inspirational, if you play BoE...

[ Wednesday, April 19, 2006 05:11: Message edited by: Milu ]