beam projectors/lasers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: beam projectors/lasers
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #0
I have a very strange problem, of which I have no idea myself how it is caused (otherwise I wouldn't ask it here). I have a town, in which there are beam projectors and power sources, but, although the sources are on, and the projectors are standing on the squares directly next to them, they don't project any beams. I did put a terrainscript on the place of the beamprojectors. Can that be a problem? Although that doesn't explain why none of the projecters function normally.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Did you activate the beam projectors in the Town Details menu?

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
Oh my god. I'm such a f****** fool. no really, I mean it. can't believe I made that mistake...

Anyway, thanks Stareye.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Still working on the "check docs, then ask questions" part, Thralni?

Dikiyoba.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #4
I had checked the "errors" part, but I didn't find anything. besides, I didn't think this would come up in the editor. I thought it would rather be something I had forgotten to do, or would be a mistake of mine, which wouldn't be literally stated in the docs.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
You're doing fine, Thralni. Usually, when I run into errors that I can't fix through rereading the script or checking the docs, I go away for a while. Then I come back and realize what I goofed up on.

The funniest mistake I've made so far was while trying to create a cutscene featuring a magical barrier. I typed erase_text_barriers(); instead of erase_text_bubbles();.

Dikiyoba.