Scenarios in Development

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Scenarios in Development
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #0
We seem to have entered some what of a lull, so it seems like a good time to do this again: Are you developing a scenario?

If so, what levels do you intend it to be for, how big do you plan for it to be, and when (roughly) can we expect to see it?

I am currently making a scenario for levels 40-50 with about 20 towns and 8 outdoor sections. Unfortunately, it's only about half finished and I expect it will take me a long time, like another year.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
Still in development, a scenario for either 20-30 or 30-40, unsure of how many towns, but it looks like 6-9 outdoor sections right now. In any case, bigger & better than DoK. Estimated time of completion: no idea whatsoever. I'm taking my time on this one.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #2
I have currently done 8-10% of my scenario. 6 custom graphics ready and 4 1/2 "towns" ready out of somethig like 40? Mind you, these are small towns. Only about 3 of these are actually big towns. Also, my scenario has almost no outdoors whatsoever, I have one outdoor section ready and plan to make only 3 or 4 outdoor sections more. It's more of an experimental scenario than enything else. When will it be ready? Give it a year or two, chances are Avernum 4 will come out first.

[ Monday, August 29, 2005 00:47: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #3
I'm busy now for quite some time on my scenario "Where the rivers meet." Its my first attempt, has (at the moment) 23 towns (of which all designed and ready, except I need to fill them with enemies and that sort a thing) and I think 8 outdoor sections. Intented for levels 25 - 35. Its finished for about 50 - 60%.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 2796
Profile #4
Hi,
Still in development, my first scenario with about five towns, and one rather large outdoor section for now. A few dungeons and four main quests. Being designed for low level solo players.
Plan is to use this first scenario as a stepping stone for a series four parts. (I hope!)
gcmaxxon

Oh yes and it will have a map!

[ Monday, August 29, 2005 09:49: Message edited by: gcmaxxon ]

--------------------
quote:
" He loved maps, and in his hall there hung a large one of the
Country Round with all his favourite walks marked on it in red ink."
---The Hobbit
pg21