Outdoor Secret Passages

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Outdoor Secret Passages
Warrior
Member # 1250
Profile #0
This question isn't very specific, but is there any documentation or anything that explains rules of thumb for making good-looking secret passages in outdoor sections?

It's easy enough to place the pass-through walls, and put some walkable terrain inside the tunnels, but how about making the walls inside the tunnels look all right? I'm guessing there are a few rules to observe, what with the isometric-ish view... but I haven't puzzled through them yet. Any tips?
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #1
There is no "rule". The iso-3d system takes care of itself pretty well in all instances.

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
The one situation where passageways can get tricky is if you have several narrow corridors close to each other, especially if they turn corners. This only gets really ugly when you need to put doors in them, though, which you presumably won't be doing much of outdoors.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #3
My answer: Don't use secret passages. I hate those things.

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.