Earasing charcters.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Earasing charcters.
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #0
I'm creating a small scenario but rang into a little proble, for me anyhow. I need to know how I can delete a charcter I have placed within a town. I've tried erasing them but it doesn't seem to work.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do? Thanks.

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
The call erase_char(n) works where n is the character town number, not to be confused with the character ID number.

Please post what you have if you still have trouble.

[ Tuesday, January 04, 2005 18:26: Message edited by: *i ]

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #2
If you use erase_char, remember to use it every time the party enters town after the char is erased. You will probably need a Stuff Done Flag (SDF) for this.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #3
I think he's talking about erasing a character within the context of the editor, not with a script.

--------------------
-Daravon
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #4
Yes I was, Daravon. And by the way, he is actually a she! ;)

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Warrior
Member # 4492
Profile #5
Within the editor? Use delete Object, like you would delete an item?
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #6
I tried that. It wouldn't do anything. I have now decided to redo it all again...

--------------------
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #7
Unfortunately, you are quite vague on what you tried. We need a step by step list of what you did to help you.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #8
Don't worry about it now. If I get stuck on it again I'll shout. Thanks anyway.

--------------------