Tutorial

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tutorial
Apprentice
Member # 4846
Profile Homepage #0
For some reason, I can't get into the tutorial for BoA. Any Advice?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
What do you mean? When you create a new party from the Main Menu, you should automatically go into the Tutorial scenario. Is there some sort of error? Are you just immediately thrown back into the Main Menu and asked to select a scenario to join?

Do you have a folder named 'Tutorial' in your scenarios folder with a file named Tutorial.bas? Did you install the game correctly? Do you really need to go to the tutorial?

Or is it that you are in the tutorial and there seems to be some bug that disallows you from escaping its clutches?

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #2
Possibly he's talking about the editor tutorial, which I couldn't find either, but I could be wrong.

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Apprentice
Member # 4661
Profile #3
The tutorial contained in the download at http://www.avernum.com/blades/scen_workshop.html installed itself to my temp files here. Maybe running a search on BoA Editor Docs v1* will help.