Deleting a town entrance from outdoors?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Deleting a town entrance from outdoors?
Apprentice
Member # 4491
Profile #0
I just got BoA over the weekend and I am finally starting to understand the editor. My problem is I cannot figure out how to delete a bunch of town entrance locations that I made while trying to place new towns. I am to the point that I might just remake my outdoor sections but that is alot of work. Help please.
Apprentice
Member # 4185
Profile Homepage #1
quote:
Originally written by Keladon:
Edit the town entrance (to set it to leading to a different town number) and then hit cancel instead of entering a number.
I think this is the answer you seek (I found it in an old thread). Good luck.

--------------------
Rufo, Vahnatai Ka, Te Pinoat
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #2
:confused: The way to do it is easy. You either just wait for another town that you want there, or you press 'Edit town Location', and then press cancel. It works on Windows, anyway, don't know about Mac.

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 4491
Profile #3
hehe ya that was easy, the problem was that I had like 8 town entrances all on one square, so I didnt really notice it was deleting them when I was hitting cancel. thanks for the help.