editor not working

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: editor not working
Apprentice
Member # 17999
Profile #0
When trying to make a scenerio with the editor (v1.0.3 for windows), I would get a message saying that graphics 2000 wasn't found and a message saying that warriorsgrove.bas couldn't be found and opened. When I started making the scenerio, it woulnd't let me choose if I wan't the scenerio above ground or if I wanted a preset town. There looked to be little buttons to click in the guide, but they were missing. When I tried to open my scenerio file to edit it, I got an unhandled error. Help me?
Apprentice
Member # 17999
Profile #1
Oh, and I did read the instructions. The editor is in the right data folder, etc, etc. I also read the known issue/bug post, but couldn't find anything that matched my problem.
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #2
This is like nothing that I have ever heard of. Have you checked that g2000.bmp is still in your Game Graphics folder and that warriorsgrave.bas is still in your Data folder? If they are, there should be no problem.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
G2000 isn't even an editor graphic, so this is very weird. Regardless of whether this issue is resolved you should download the 3D editor ASAP. The less time you spend stuck in 2D hell the better. http://sourceforge.net/projects/boaedremake/

--------------------
"NOW PASS ME MY BOOTS. I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A FACE." -Nikki

Tales From the Tabard Inn: Now if only there was a 3600 Hour Contest.....
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #4
quote:
I would get a message saying that graphics 2000 wasn't found and a message saying that warriorsgrove.bas couldn't be found and opened.
That triggers a memory. That very same complaint came up a couple of times when BoA was new. You might like to check the Tech Support Forum; search for posts in 2004 and move on from there. I think it was something about not creating a subfolder for the editor, it has to be placed as such into the data folder.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #5
G2000.bmp is an Editor graphic, it is used in dialog boxes like Edit Item Placement Shortcuts. It has an impact on the background color of dialog boxes. (I made a backup copy of this graphic and then changed the original copy to a bright green rectangle, this showed that it was used a bit in the Editor.)