Female Child graphic

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Female Child graphic
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #0
Is there a character graphic for a female child? The only child graphic that comes with BoA is one with short hair. Is there one with long hair?

--------------------
Don't judge a sentence until you know all the words.

Everyone, just call me Iffy. Please.

Be grateful you have your unsellabe trowels -Goldenking

My scenario: Muffins n' Hell

I have been gone for a month and a half. I shall not share the reasons. I still won't be here every day.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #1
I have a couple of basic (and I mean basic) edits of the original child graphic so that they have long hair and different colored clothing. They served their purpose when I used them, though if you're looking for a dress, well…

Anyway. I just uploaded them here and here.

If you want a different color for the clothing, changing that is easy enough with Photoshop or a similar program.

You might consider adding a dialog pic, too. I think there are a few little girl portraits in the sheet of Band Art Portraits I uploaded at the Blades Forge a while ago.

I hope you find these useful.

[ Sunday, April 20, 2008 16:22: Message edited by: Nemesis. ]

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

ET reminds me of myself before I was taken into a small chatroom by TM, Alec, and various other members. They then proceeded to beat some sense into me...
-Lt. Sullust

My website: Nemesis' Refuge (Last Update: 3/7/08)