Code Help Please

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Code Help Please
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #0
For the add_char_to_party call I get a bad term in expression on line 78.

For the place_monster call I also get a bad term in expression on line 83.

Ideas? The syntax matches my BoA Appendix.

if ( is_combat() == FALSE && has4_left == TRUE && npc4_type == creature_type(86) && npc4_name == npc4_name_check) {
add_char_to_party(86);

//Set dummy placeholder for NPC 4
//Creature Type 0 should be invisible. Be careful to not accidently kill it outside of combat using a mass-kill.
//IMPORTANT! Replace ?,? with the x,y coordinates of a location the party cannot walk.
place_monster(0,0,1,1); //Creature 86
set_attitude(86,4);
set_mobility(86,0);
}

--------------------
My ego is bigger than yours.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10488
Profile #1
Which lines are the problem? I know you gave the line numbers, but I have no way of knowing which lines they are in your sample.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
He also mentioned the calls that are causing the problem. Look to the lines with those calls.

Nothing immediately obvious, as far as I can tell.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #3
String variable comparison. Can't be done. Thus the break.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 7662
Profile #4
I would put all statements in the first line inside their own pair of brackets.

As for adding a character, it uses the Character ID (which can be up to 30,000?)not the town number (which is always in the range 6 thru 80)
Infiltrator
Member # 148
Profile #5
That isn't what broke it. I found the problem and others and fixed them. Like I said this error I posted about was because I tried to compare tow strings which can't be done.

--------------------