A3 Tower of Magi Help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Tower of Magi Help
Warrior
Member # 380
Profile Homepage #0
During the disaster at the Tower I ran into the ghost of Bernard who asks me to find his fellow student, Carrie and tell her that he loves her. This didn't show up in my quest list nor can I find Carrie. Is this possible to do?

--------------------
When the portal to Upper Avernum starts to blow, first dump a bucket of water on it. Then run like hell.

We're all heroes! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice! Wait.... wrong game.
Posts: 154 | Registered: Wednesday, December 12 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There is no Carrie to be found. Bernard is doomed to eternal sorrow.

—Alorael, who likes that touch in the ToM. It's one of Jeff's little details that make the games so good.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 380
Profile Homepage #2
It's kind of depressing all the same. Hypothetical question here: If I managed to kill Linda before the disaster, would it still occur?

--------------------
When the portal to Upper Avernum starts to blow, first dump a bucket of water on it. Then run like hell.

We're all heroes! Hamsters and rangers everywhere, rejoice! Wait.... wrong game.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #3
Yes.

--------------------
Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Warrior
Member # 380
Profile Homepage #4
Well poo.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #5
If you slay Linda beforehand, the denizens of the tower will avenge her, so Jeff didn't bother including a whole change in script for that.

--------------------
Drew - "Coincidence, correlation, or causation, I wonder?"
Apprentice
Member # 8804
Profile #6
Back in Exile, I enjoyed killing important people by trapping them in with barriers on 4-7 sides and torching them with quickfire. Nobody seemed to care. And nothing seemed to change.