Where do I get the key that unlocks the door leading to Sss Thss?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Where do I get the key that unlocks the door leading to Sss Thss?
Apprentice
Member # 11284
Profile #0
I can't remember how to get to Sss Thss, I need a key to get to the second floor but I don't know where to get it.

Advice?

[ Monday, December 24, 2007 16:26: Message edited by: Gargoyle2500 ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You can get one of the two keys in the slith temple and the slith fort on the way into the area. I forget where the keys are within each place, but I think the slith temple is in the secret area in the northeast corner.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #2
I usually don't bother looking for keys by this time. If I have a key, I use it; if not, I simply use Unlock Doors at level 3.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Apprentice
Member # 11284
Profile #3
Thanks, I'll look there. I thought that I already looked in there, But i'll go back.

[ Wednesday, December 26, 2007 14:13: Message edited by: Gargoyle2500 ]
Apprentice
Member # 11284
Profile #4
OK, New question: Where can I get unlock doors level 3? I'm NOT going to use the character editor.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #5
If you have spoken to Erika, then you can learn Unlock L3 in Almaria.

--------------------
Espresso - as close as you're going to get to an intravenous caffeine shot.

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 11284
Profile #6
Well that is just the problem i'm having, See I have to get in erika's tower too.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #7
You need the Orb of Thralni from a cave in Waterfall Warren. You also need someone who can cast Dispel Barrier. And I highly recommend getting all six patches of purple mold for an old witch who lives nearby.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Apprentice
Member # 7246
Profile Homepage #8
You do not actually need the Orb of Thralni to reach Erika. The Hints book tells you to steal a boat from the giants to the east of Bargha. That is the official way. I find it easier with the Orb.

You get the password for the statues from Erika only after visiting Aydin. It is however much easier to get the proper keys than to persuade Erika to tell you about her statues.

Btw the onyx key to the doors in the Slith Castle can be found in the Slith Fort and the Swamp City (not Slith Temple).

[ Sunday, December 30, 2007 11:27: Message edited by: Catweasle ]

--------------------
My Avernum Walkthroughs
Apprentice
Member # 11284
Profile #9
I'm going to try to find the key to Ss-Thss's castle now.. I think I picked up the key already but it won't let me use it. Oh well. Unlock doors level 3 will work if I cannot find the keys, But it'll take time to get to unlock doors level 3.
Apprentice
Member # 11284
Profile #10
Well I killed Sss-Thss, Now I have to kill Grah-Hoth. I'll make a post if I have any questions.
BANNED
Member # 10021
Profile #11
I though Grah-Hoth was too easy but I'm also very obsessed with grinding so everything was too easy.........except on Torment that was just sorta easy.

--------------------
When I close my eyes at night I see David Bowie.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #12
quote:

I though Grah-Hoth was too easy but I'm also very obsessed with grinding so everything was too easy.........except on Torment that was just sorta easy.

Grah-Hoth is not too bad, but I don't like his mung demon friends ;)

--------------------
Espresso - as close as you're going to get to an intravenous caffeine shot.

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 11284
Profile #13
I was successful and killed Grah-Hoth. It was funny though because I killed him the same day that he was captured many years earlier! (In avernum days, Of course! And I didn't plan to kill him on that day either, It was a coincidence!)