A3 Character Races

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Character Races
Apprentice
Member # 7112
Profile #0
Is it possible to change a character's race in the character editor? Or do you have to delete it and create a new character?
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
You have to create a new character, though if you're in the late game, it's not really worth it. Unless you're trying to sign up one of the NPCs that can join you.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #2
I'm not sure but I think if you click Use ability you can change the race somehow. For me I use the HLPM and make a god party.

--------------------
I an a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew!
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #3
Firstly this is the trilogy, so that's irrelevant. Secondly it's irrelevant anyhow, since it is impossible to change race in BoA as well, even with the HLPM.

You cannot change a preexisting character's race. If it's an aesthetics thing you can just change their graphics, but if if you actually need a non-human for some event you'll have to create a new PC. You can leave your old PC behind in Fort Emergence temporarily, then pick him back up once you've done whatever it is you wanted the slith/nephil for.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Apprentice
Member # 9317
Profile #4
Well of course you could change the character graphic, but i doubt that would make a difference.(except for a visual one)

--------------------
Go smell that rock at the bottom of the lake- My common sense rule.
Im on these forums because I HATE RUNESCAPE!!!
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #5
oops! my bad!

--------------------
I an a related to a witch who was burned in the Salem Witch Trials. I study magic,witchcraft and other paranormal stuff. I love BOA and Avernum 3, Sims 2 and Nancy Drew!