A3 Colchis anvil

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 Colchis anvil
Apprentice
Member # 5916
Profile #0
What does it take to move the Colchis anvil in Avernum 3? I know the hidden item isn't important, but not being able to get at it is really annoying. I've saved up skill points for two levels now and I still don't have enough STR.

Does it require one PC have some amount of STR? The whole party have a total of some amount? Each member of the party have at least some minimum value? Or is my copy of the game buggy?

[ Monday, June 04, 2007 23:22: Message edited by: Vespucci ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I think it's the combined strength of the party, since that's how most of these are done. Just come back later in the game since you can get by without it now. By then you can sell it or find someone that can still use it.
Apprentice
Member # 5916
Profile #2
Yep, to move the anvil your party must have a combined STR of twenty or more. Thank you!
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #3
I don't bother with Colchis anymore, except when I'm looking for the items hidden there for something to sell.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.